EV T252 PDF

Used Electrovoice – E/V EV T PLUS PAIR Speaker Cabinet. What would be better for a bar band, 4 to 5 piece, country-blues-rock, 3 vocals, miking drums-guitars-bass? system A) 1 EV QRX/over 1 EV. Buy used T+ Cabinet Speakers by Electro-Voice. (1) EV DX T+. Dualinch two-way speaker with watts continuous, 3, watts peak.

Author: Shakasar Malacage
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Career
Published (Last): 10 October 2017
Pages: 469
PDF File Size: 19.78 Mb
ePub File Size: 8.52 Mb
ISBN: 670-8-81385-553-7
Downloads: 48484
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Kigale

And sometimes the assymetrical horn is nice. Used for house use What has happened is last year we were a very sucessfull dj company and hired a good sound engineer we are growing so fast that we barley get a system together before we upgrade it.

Anyhoo, sorry to hijack the thread In your case you have to figure out what is most important to you. It has rotatable horn, so arraying multiples is a bit easier. Vintage Speakers Classic Speakers.

I found out the hard way that peavey wasn’t rider acceptible.

Ev T Turbo For Sale in Louth from event sound

If interested please feel free to Please contact me at This ad was posted with the Once I bought the boxes and bypassed the passive xovers, I loved them even more. I think EV calls it “manifold” technology, but it isn’t a horn and it works just fine e tight clubs. I was just taking the opportunity to pick your brain because I seriously considered going with dual 12’s rather than what I purchased because someone else said they’d be better.

2005 FORD F250 SUPER DUTY OWNERS MANUAL PDF

Delevan New York Music instruments.

I think you are a bit low on power for the wedges. I eventually went back rv passive because I was doing college bars, and I needed more rigs and not higher quality rigs. This is good info about the mid horns. They’re pretty killer when biamped. I also have the QRX tops. Speakers Selling a watt theater system worth reason selling cheap is because I cant have it. They’re good cabinets, and they sound decent, but the mid throw is pretty bad.

If you were a DJ.

EV T252 or QRX212

I think the EAWs were like a 15x10x1 or something. Some went with Mackie powered boxes using them as wedges and some went with Peavey Impulse used as wedges.

Logged Fred Garrett Sr. It points down 10 degrees, which is supposed to make it easier to cover the audience without pointing the cabinet down at them.

The Marketplace for Musicians |

Over time I have helped several people that were just trying to break in doing nationals and a couple of them with the same exact wedges you have. A bit smaller and lighter. I am also using the FM wedges, and I agree that while they are a decent sounding box, they do not make the cut in a national act rider.

Omaha Nebraska Music instruments. The mid driver handles things down to around hz, leaving the 15″ driver free to operate from there to your sub crossover point. He walked off stage and has never been sighted since. Do you think that the mtl1-x box would be too much for a bar setting?

KNGF RICHTLIJN KANS PDF

I also think that for even a lower end national act bi amped wedges are not an unreasonable demand. I did end up with a “similar” config box to the ‘s SRX.

Start out with 4 mixes bi amped and 4 mixes passive. Of the two, the would be the better choice, as the dual 15 cabinet will have a tendancy to muddy up your sound, and they work best in situations without subs.

February 23, They throw further than the dual 12″ and have more low mid. Originally posted by rickkreuzer Hey Dan This set is not sold with the I know and you probably do as well that the EV wedges as you have them can get pretty loud but there is not really any comparison in pro use for rock bands with a bi amped wedge.

Make an offer on the ones you desire. I don’t know if you have biamped the FM I haveit makes a big difference in the performance of the box.

ProSoundWeb Community

The PV QW3 is an amazing box for very little cash as well. Perhaps the rig is the best solution. Anyway, regarding the DJs system sounding ass, Never underestimate the degradation power of a DJ mixer. I think he is just used to seing that old gi-huge-ic pa t22.